My Husband When We Get To The End Of Our Lives Together The House We Had, The Cars We Drove The Things We Possessed Won’T Matter
- Printed on 10 mil, 260 gsm resin-coated poster paper.
- Hang with tape, tacks, or attach with clamps.
- Clean with a dry or damp cloth when needed.
- Shipped in protective tube.
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Frame is NOT included and is solely intended for display purposes.
- Please note that there may be slight variations in colors between the ones displayed on our website and those on the finished product. This can occur due to variations in color resolutions on monitors.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Water resistant matte finish – will not scratch, crack, fade or warp.
- Anti-yellowing, will not oxidize.
- Finger jointed, kiln dried stretcher bar is 1.25″” depth.
- Stretcher bar is FSC certified from sustainable forests, knot, sap, and warp free.
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Rubber bumpers “ protects wall surface and keeps print level”.